SAIGA 12 RELIABILITY KIT- Saiga 12, 20 & 410 Shotgun
Saiga 12's out of the box will normally shoot Buck Shot, Slugs and High Brass Bird Shot, but sometimes not all of them or Low Brass ammo.
This kit will help you run all 2 3/4" ammo from Slugs/Buck Shot to the low brass Walmart "100rd Value Pack" Remington and Federal birdshot
The Kit includes
1-DPH 6 Position adjustable Gas Knob.
1- CSS Peformance Recoil Spring designed for all 2 3/4" shells
1- CSS Performance G2 Puc is engineered to keep your gas system working in optimum performance
The combination of these 3 parts will help your gas system run ALL 2 3/4" shells unless you have improperly drilled gas ports.
1. Make sure firearm is unloaded.
2. Remove top cover from the firearm and pull out the recoil spring assembly.
3. Pull the front spring off the recoil assembly and replace with new front performance spring.
4. Completely unscrew the factory adjustment knob out of the gas block and push gas puc out through the front.
-Now is a great time to clean the gas block free of carbon build up and debris.
Also take a pic and make sure the gas ports are open inside the gas block.
5. Install the CSS G2 Puc with the flat side towards the back of the gun and the "Nose" towards the front.
6. Now install the new adjustment knob.